- Who he is: An emotionally and physically strong young man.
- Where he lives: Ormoc City, Leyte, Philippines
- Favorite activities: Drawing in one of his notebooks, making things and playing the violin.
- Best friends: He has a few close friends, but he doesn't consider them "best"
- Fun fact: He can draw beautifully
- What changes his life: Going to high school approximately 105.7 kilometers away from home
- What he discovers: His story is yet to be written.
Stay tuned for more updates on my bio! Salamat!
Alternative (Longer) Bio
Who he is: That's pretty obvious.
Where he lives: Ormoc City, Leyte, Philippines
Who he lives with: Family, obviously
His personality: Shy and quiet but once you get to know me, I'm the crafty and creative guy. Can be pretty serious and pushy at times. I have trust issues, I choose my friends, and the only people I reveal my true feelings to are the ones who I confide in.
Interests: Drawing and editing, digital and on paper.
Likes: Crafts, music, American Girl, Twitter (@dealwith_mrbear), Instagram (@_razzleberry.berets_), Monster High and Ever After High, the whole MLP franchise and a whole lot more if you count my hobbies.
Dislikes: People who hate me. Two hkinds of haters in particular: a.) those who hate me because of something I didn't or have never done, and b.) those who hate me and I don't know the reason why they do.
Favorite school subjects: History. I don't know why others find it so boring!
Favorite activities: Researching and crafting and drawing.
Favorite book: All my hardcover books and AG books and Coraline.
Nickname: Nope, no nicknames. I prefer Julian or Jules.
What he'd rather be doing: Drawing and/or sleeping. And probably eating and researching.
Memorable moment: Riding an airplane for the first time. And the sudden family (some of which I haven't had a chance to talk to for years) reunion when my uncle died.
Hobbies: Different kinds of art and crafts. Collecting is BORING.
Best friend: There's no one I trust enough with my whole friendship.
What he discovers: My story...is yet to be written.