Nethilia is the founder, bureaucrat, and one of the admins of the American Girl Wiki.
If you need to talk to me directly, you may edit my talk page or e-mail me (please title your e-mail as "American Girl Dolls Wiki" or else it may get lost in my inbox). Please make sure your e-mails are about the wiki; I'm not much on casual discussion outside of forums if I don't know you from a can of paint. Mind your manners around grown folk.
- Age: Forty-ish
- Location: Pacific Northwest
- Hobbies: Quite a few
- Fan Sites and Forums: Personal AG blog at American Girl Outsider. Mod/founder of American Girl Collectors
- Discovered American Girl: as a child reading Doll Reader magazines back in the 1980s.
The American Girl Gang in Residential Location is Neth's massive gang of American Girl dolls. She calls them a gang because they are, with the exception of some older/younger sister sets, in no way related to each other. She personally finds it disturbing to force family relationships between divergent times and unique dolls; friendship is good enough, and magical besides.
A few others from other brands aren't listed, simply because she needs to sort things for them before they debut. Furthermore, I don't always swiftly update this list, as I'm too busy working on the main project.
In order of arrival:
- Addy Walker, the First Arrival
- Naomi Kirkland (a rewigged MyAG #12)
- Marisol Luna
- Amber "Otters" Flynn (MyAG #26)
- Elizabeth "Beth" Cady (Gotz Limited Edition based on Elizabeth Cady Stanton)
- Felicity Merriman
- Josefina Montoya
- Kaya'aton'my, who is a 90% modern.
- Kit Kittredge, who is a 50% modern.
- Kyung Mi "Kimmy" Kim, a created Historical from the 1980s.
- Edith Anderson, a created Historical from the 1960s.
- Brunette Elizabeth Cole, because I'm an original book purist.
- Sonali Patil-Matthews.
- Charlotte Tinsley, a created Historical from the 1840s. Considerably modified from original.
- Tara Johnson, a 100% modern girl.
- Laylie Flynn, a (former) Life of Faith Doll. Otter's little sister.
- Melinda "Mellie" Croom, (MyAG#46)
- Sarah Moore, a customized Little Sister Doll.
- Dorothy McNeill, created Historical from the 1960s.
- Kanani Akina (who is only half Japanese and half Hawai'ian here)
- Cécile Rey
- Abbi Dormany, a rescued and modified doll.
- Tyanna Lewis, a created Historical from the 1980s.
- Shanna Peters (MyAG#58)
- Michi Taylor (AGoT#11)
- Gwenni Damico, (a customized AGoT#18)
- Nellie O'Malley, who is a 75% modern.
- Sameera Al-Rajhi, an 18" MyTwinn
- Kira Hickman (AGT#21)
- Eliza Morris, a Madame Alexander doll.
- Amelia Dinning, a created Historical from the 1840s.
- Juanita "Nina" Peña Torres, an 18" MyTwinn
- Cinnamon "Cinna" Peschel (TM# 62)
- Maryellen Larkin ("Ellie")
- Angela Terlizzi, an 18" MyTwinn
- Aisha Marshall, an Ikuzi Doll. Historical from the 1970s.
- Li Yue "Lorelei" Soo (TM#54)
- Melody Ellison ("DeeDee")
- Jamiya Bissett (JLY# 1)
- Valentina "Tina" Bryant (JLY #45)
- Gabriela McBride ("Gabbi")
- Suzie Yang ("Z")
- Amanda "Panda" Nelson (Brown-eyed "Grace")
- Melissa "Bee" Zawycki (Blue-eyed "#59")
- Nanea Mitchell
- Mary Jane Ballard, a created historical from my genealogical line
- Zoë Humphries, a Herstory Doll
- Luciana Vega ("Space Girl Luci")
- Manuela Caldiz Veracruz (TM#66)
- Wendy "Wren" Molenaar (TM#25)
- Magnolia "Maggie" Vincent (TM#47)
- Alice Lenore Montrésor (TM#13)
- A Girl For All Time Bex
- Gisèle Moreau du Bois (TM#80)
- Holly Joyner (TM#67)
- Majella "Jelli" McLennan ("Jess")
- Fiona "Fifi" Martin-Russell ("Blaire")
- Kirsten Larson
- Lois "Gussie" Duke-Anderson (Create Your Own)
- Deborah "Debbi" Delaney(TM #53)
- the kid sisters of moddies and one Historical
- Kendall Bissette
- Qui Yu "Emerson" Soo
- Ashlyn and Zeblyn Taylor
- Camille Hickman
- Beverly "Willa" Larkin