Nethilia is the founder, bureaucrat, and one of the admins of the American Girl Wiki.
If you need to talk to me directly, you may either edit my talk page or e-mail me (nethilia at gmail dot com; please title your e-mail as "American Girl Dolls Wiki" or else it may get lost in my inbox). Please make sure your e-mails are about the wiki; I'm not much on casual discussion outside of forums if I don't know you from a can of paint. Mind your manners around grown folk.
- Age: Forty-ish
- Location: Pacific Northwest
- Hobbies: Quite a few
- Fan Sites and Forums: Personal AG blog at American Girl Outsider. Mod/founder of American Girl Collectors
- Discovered American Girl: as a child reading Doll Reader magazines back in the 1980s.
The American Girl Gang in Residential Location is Neth's massive gang of American Girl dolls. She calls them a gang because they are, with the exception of some older/younger sister sets, in no way related to each other. She personally finds it disturbing to force family relationships between divergent times and unique dolls; friendship is good enough, and magical besides.
A few others from other brands aren't listed, simply because she needs to sort things for them before they debut. Furthermore, I don't always swiftly update this list, as I'm too busy working on the main project.
In order of arrival:
- Addy Walker, the First Arrival
- Naomi Kirkland (a rewigged MyAG #12)
- Marisol Luna
- Amber "Otters" Flynn (MyAG #26)
- Elizabeth "Beth" Cady (Gotz Limited Edition based on Elizabeth Cady Stanton)
- Felicity Merriman
- Josefina Montoya
- Kaya'aton'my, who is a 90% modern.
- Kit Kittredge, who is a 50% modern.
- Kyung Mi "Kimmy" Kim, a created Historical from the 1980s.
- Edith Anderson, a created Historical from the 1960s.
- Brunette Elizabeth Cole, because I'm an original book purist.
- Sonali Patil-Matthews.
- Charlotte Tinsley, a created Historical from the 1840s. Considerably modified from original.
- Tara Johnson, a 100% modern girl.
- Laylie Flynn, a (former) Life of Faith Doll. Otter's little sister.
- Melinda "Mellie" Croom, (MyAG#46)
- Sarah Moore, a customized Little Sister Doll.
- Dorothy McNeill, created Historical from the 1960s.
- Kanani Akina (who is only half Japanese and half Hawai'ian here)
- Cécile Rey
- Abbi Dormany, a rescued and modified doll.
- Tyanna Lewis, a created Historical from the 1980s.
- Shanna Peters (MyAG#58)
- Michi Taylor (AGoT#11)
- Gwenni Damico, (a customized AGoT#18)
- Nellie O'Malley, who is a 75% modern.
- Sameera Al-Rajhi, an 18" MyTwinn
- Kira Hickman (AGT#21)
- Eliza Morris, a Madame Alexander doll.
- Amelia Dinning, a created Historical from the 1840s.
- Juanita "Nina" Peña Torres, an 18" MyTwinn
- Cinnamon "Cinna" Peschel (TM# 62)
- Maryellen Larkin ("Ellie")
- Angela Terlizzi, an 18" MyTwinn
- Aisha Marshall, an Ikuzi Doll. Historical from the 1970s.
- Li Yue "Lorelei" Soo (TM#54)
- Melody Ellison ("DeeDee")
- Jamiya Bissett (JLY# 1)
- Valentina "Tina" Bryant (JLY #45)
- Gabriela McBride ("Gabbi")
- Suzie Yang ("Z")
- Amanda "Panda" Nelson (Brown-eyed "Grace")
- Melissa "Bee" Zawycki (Blue-eyed "#59")
- Nanea Mitchell
- Mary Jane Ballard, a created historical from my genealogical line
- Zoë Humphries, a Herstory Doll
- Luciana Vega ("Space Girl Luci")
- Manuela Caldiz Veracruz (TM#66)
- Wendy "Wren" Molenaar (TM#25)
- Magnolia "Maggie" Vincent (TM#47)
- Alice Lenore Montrésor (TM#13)
- A Girl For All Time Bex
- Gisèle Moreau du Bois (TM#80)
- Holly Joyner (TM#67)
- Majella "Jelli" McLennan ("Jess")
- Fiona "Fifi" Martin-Russell ("Blaire")
- Kirsten Larson
- Lois "Gussie" Duke-Anderson (Create Your Own)
- Deborah "Debbi" Delaney(TM #53)
- the kid sisters of moddies and one Historical
- Kendall Bissette
- Qui Yu "Emerson" Soo
- Ashlyn and Zeblyn Taylor
- Camille Hickman
- Beverly "Willa" Larkin