This outfit was not available as a separate purchase.
Sleeveless knit multicolored dress. Boat style neckline. Print is white background with blue, green, purple, and magenta splotches and scattered logo star). Bias trim around neckline and armholes. Slight drop waist. Blue top stitching. Blue tulle trim at skirt hem. American Girl logo tag on left bottom front of skirt. Velcro closure along back.
Bright blue knit cloth long sleeved jacket. Princess seams at front. Collar and tacked lapels trimmed with decorative silver studs. Silver functional zipper closure with star-shaped pull.
White vinyl molded shoes (in similar shape to the Sparkle Sneakers). Multicolored glitter on top part of shoe.
Light pink panties with silver trim. (Dolls who had perma-panties did not have panties.)
The accessories are available for purchase separately for $30 or bundled with the doll for a discounted price.
Light purple knit sweater. Silver sparkle AG star on front. Velcro closure. American Girl logo tag on lower front right hem.
Light blue capri length leggings. Purple embroidery trim at bottom hems. Elastic waistband.
Silver glitter zig-zag molded plastic headband.
Light pink texture-vinyl wristlet purse. Three inner pockets on left side (one full length, two smaller.) Closure flap with silver glitter decoration. Velcro closure. Pink elastic ribbon strap at top center.
Black molded plastic smartphone. Clear front panel. Back opens to insert screens.
Two dual-sided laminated cardstock smartphone screens. Screens overall simulate the Apple iOS 7 systems.
- First pair:
- Pink-toned lock screen: 11:30 Saturday and patterned background, signal strength and battery at top and Unlock > at bottom
- Grey incoming call screen: signal strength, 4:30 and battery at top; Mom and call length of 1:20; Mute, Keypad, and Speaker logos; call in process symbol in red
- Second Pair:
- Weather screen: Blue background. Displaying Current weather of 75° and partially sunny with five day forecast for Sunday through Thursday
- American Girl mobile site: Logo at top, Home and Games at top menu; Play Games over mobile game; Take a Quizover image of girl on white background.
Turquoise plastic phone case. Back loop handle on back.
Cardstock public library card. Front has A*G Public Library and multicolored books. Blue back has bar code and white space for name.
Red cardstock American Girl gift card.
Five paperstock one dollar ($1) bills. (Only printed on one side.)
The child-sized outfit was available:
- Dress: $48
- Jacket: $44
- ↑ This outfit was not given an official name; its name on this wiki is derived from the Truly Me Accessories it is paired with.
|Meet Outfits for American Girl of Today, Just Like You, My American Girl, and Truly Me Dolls|
|1995: Mix and Match Outfit||1996: First Day Outfit||1998: Red Vinyl Jumper Outfit|
|2000: Urban Outfit||2002: Go Anywhere Outfit||2004: Ready for Fun Outfit|
|2006: I Like Your Style Outfit||2008: Star Hoodie Outfit||2010: Real Me Outfit|
|2012: True Spirit Outfit||2015: Lilac Dress||2017: Truly Me Outfit|
|2018: Truly Me Boy's Outfit||2020: Sparkle and Shine Outfit||2020: Casual and Cool Outfit|