Siobhán Parkinson is an author for the Girls of Many Lands series.
Parkinson grew up in Galway and Donegal, Ireland, and lived in Dublin as an adult. She received her degree in English literature and German, and her doctorate degree in English literature from Trinity College Dublin.  She currently lives in Dublin with her husband. She teaches creative writing at St. Patrick's College, Dublin City University, and translates children's books from German.
She was Ireland's first children's laureate from 2010 to 2012.
American Girl Books
- Four Kids, Three Cats, Two Cows, One Witch (Maybe)
- The Moon King
- Sisters... No Way!
- Breaking the Wishbon
- The Love Bean
- Second Fiddle: How to Tell a Blackbird From a Sausage
- Something Invisible
- No Peace for Amelia
- Animals Don't Have Ghosts
- Cows Are Vegetarians
- Blue Like Friday
- The Henny Penny Tree
- The Leprechaun Who Wished He Wasn't
- Dialann Sár-Rúnda Amy Ní Chonchúir
- Call of the Whales
- All Shining in the Spring: The Story of a Baby Who Died
- The Thirteenth Room
- Painted Ladies