- There are freckles across her cheeks and to either side of her nose.
- Hair: Wavy, dark auburn, center part, no bangs
- Saige came with her hair in a loose two-lock twist.
Dark indigo stretch knit one-piece dress. Rounded neckline. Short sleeves. Integrated woven-style embroidered belt. Double skirt. Velcros up the back.
Dark tan boots. Four decorative straps around top of boot; top strap has sewn in place decorative silver buckle. Brown plastic sole. Velcro up the back.
Silver plastic ring; decorative curves around center. Smooth faux "turquoise" cabochon stone in center. Ring designed to fit around doll's pointer finger. In Saige Paints the Sky, this turquoise spoon ring is a birthday gift from Saige's best friend Tessa, since turquoise is supposed to bring good luck to horse riders.
Silver plastic seven-point abstract post earrings.
Plain light blue elastic panties.
Saige's Dress and Belt was available for a cost of $54; the integrated belt on the doll's dress was made separate on the children's sized outfit.
- Saige was the first Girl of the Year doll to come with pierced ears; they were the default and the doll did not come without the option to have non-pierced ears.
- A mini doll of Saige was released in July 2013; it was only sold in bookstores and third-party merchant sites. The mini doll was never made available for sale directly through American Girl.
- A children's bracelet sharing the same design as Saige's belt was made available as Saige's Woven Bracelet for the cost of $5 on the website, however, it was never sold as part of the Dress Like Your Doll outfit.
- These were marketed as "Turquoise" and are a slightly different shade than other blue eyes released.