The outfit was available separately for $22.
Red vinyl jumper with silver snap straps and two functional zippered pockets.
Black long-sleeved ribbed-knit mock turtleneck sweater. Velcros in back.
Red, black, and green argyle-print knit tights.
Black Doc Marten-style boots. These are the same boots sold with the School Jumper.
Plaid print scrunchie.
White and black polka dot underpants. Black elastic waistband.
Doll came with ten mini Grin Pins on a card attached to the doll's wrist by an elastic thread.
The accessories were available for purchase separately for $20 or could be bundled with the doll for a discounted price.
Black beret. Black, green, and red plaid bow and trim.
Necklace with tiny notebook pendant.
Silver metal lunchbox-style purse with inside pockets.
Three miniature $1 notes
Miniature magazine of the March/April 1994 edition of American Girl Magazine.
Yellow paper library card. Text:
Pleasantville Public Library
Present this card each time you borrow materials.
100 First Street
Carried over from Mix and Match Accessories.
Blue paper school lunch tickets.
Mini Grin Pins
Ten mini Grin Pins.
The children's matching outfit was available:
- Vinyl Jumper: $30, later $32
- Solid Ribbed Sweater: $26, later $28
- (100% cotton sweater.)
- Argyle Tights: $12
- Black Beret: $10
- Notebook Necklace: $12
- (Necklace is aluminum and has paper inside for notes. 26" cord.)
- Many of these jumpers have cracked or peeled with age, storage in bad conditions, or a combination of both factors. As a result, jumpers in good condition can be rare and expensive.
- The jumper tends to crack most around the seams and fold lines on the outside edges. To best maintain the material, store in temperate conditions. Do not leave it folded or lying flat for long periods of time- it is best to leave it on a doll or store it on a hanger with nothing else pressing on it.
- Two types of vinyl seemed to be used on this outfit. One has more of a matte finish, and another has a shinier finish. The early version has a thicker material and the later has a more flexible, thin material.
|Meet Outfits for American Girl of Today, Just Like You, My American Girl, and Truly Me Dolls|
|1995: Mix and Match Outfit||1996: First Day Outfit||1998: Red Vinyl Jumper Outfit|
|2000: Urban Outfit||2002: Go Anywhere Outfit||2004: Ready for Fun Outfit|
|2006: I Like Your Style Outfit||2008: Star Hoodie Outfit||2010: Real Me Outfit|
|2012: True Spirit Outfit||2015: Lilac Dress||2017: Truly Me Outfit|
|2018: Truly Me Boy's Outfit||2020: Sparkle and Shine Outfit||2020: Casual and Cool Outfit|
|2021: Cool Camo Outfit ★||2021: Skater Dress Outfit ★||2021: Girly Graffiti Outfit ★|
|★ Unique Meet Outfit|