Changes from The Sound of Applause
- The front of the book has a look onto the Lower East Side of New York City, as well as a return of the character portraits. There is also text at the front explaining how Rebecca's parents and grandparents were immigrants, that they brought their traditions with them, and that the stories show how one family could have lived in 1914 and 1915. It also explains that many immigrants spoke Yiddish and there is a glossary of Yiddish terms in the back.
- Chapters Eleven through Fourteen, or the entirety of Candlelight for Rebecca, are removed.
Items Associated with Rebecca: The Sound of Applause
- Rebecca's Meet Outfit and Accessories (Classic and Beforever version)
- Rebecca's Story Collection
- The Sound of Applause: A Rebecca Classic Volume 1
- Lights, Camera, Rebecca!: A Rebecca Classic Volume 2
- Rebecca: Lights, Camera, Rebecca!