The doll is a variation of Just Like You 86. Differences include:
- Silver glittery eye makeup at corners of eyes
- Pink lip paint
- Pierced ears with amethyst Swarovski earrings
- Hair comes styled in half ponytail
The outfit is a modification of the Nutcracker Sugar Plum Fairy Outfit. Differences include:
- Swarovski crystals (clear and amethyst) on bodice, tiara, scepter.
- Additional silver-elastic choker with star pendant
- Changes to collectors' card to reflect doll.
The box is a clear front display style box with metallic printed stars on the front plastic and a multicolored background. The box has a front plastic cutout to showcase the full doll, dressed, with crown and scepter attached to the background.
- This is the first widely available Limited Edition Doll after the very limited American Girl Holiday Collector Doll.
- Only 5,000 individually numbered dolls were produced as part of the limited edition Nutcracker Collection.
- The doll was primarily sold online with limited stock in stores.
- The ballet shoes are tied and displayed incorrectly both on this and on the regular Nutcracker Sugar Plum Fairy Outfit. Ballet shoe ribbons are typically tied around the ankle rather than laced up the leg.
- The doll was released October 1 and was sold out on the website by October 27.
- American Girl Holiday Collector Doll
- Nutcracker Sugar Plum Fairy Outfit
- Nutcracker Mouse King and Land of the Sweets Outfit Set
- Nutcracker Snow Queen Outfit
- Nutcracker Prince and Clara Outfit Set