- "Nanea" redirects here. For the doll, see Nanea Mitchell (doll).
Personality and Facts
Family and Friends
- Richard Mitchell: Father.
- May Mitchell: Mother.
- David Mitchell: Older brother.
- Mary Lou Mitchell: Older sister.
- Tutu Kane: Maternal grandfather.
- Tutu: maternal grandmother.
Friends and Other Characters
- Donna Hill: Friend and member of the Three Kittens.
- Lily Suda: Friend and member of the Three Kittens.
- Dixie Moreno: Friend.
- Main article: Nanea Mitchell (doll)
- See: Nanea's Collection
- Nanea is the first Native Hawaiian Historical character to be released; she is the second overall after Kanani Akina.
- Nanea is the second Historical Character after Julie Albright to have a meet outfit that is not either a skirt or dress, in part reflecting the more casual allowances in day-to-day dress in the Hawaii territory as opposed to Molly McIntire's more conservative Midwestern styles.
- While released after Molly, Nanea's series take place chronologically before Molly's; Molly's books start in 1943 and take place several years after the US had officially entered World War II, while Nanea's start in 1941 just before the attack on Pearl Harbor, which led directly America's formal entry into World War II (which, at that point, had been going on officially for about two years since September of 1939).
- For members of the AG Rewards program who had reached Gold or Berry status, a one-time bundle for Nanea, Nanea's AG Rewards Collection, was available from August 1 to 7th, 2017. This included the Nanea Mitchell doll, Growing Up with Aloha, Hula for the Home Front, Nanea's Accessories, Nanea's Dog, Mele, Nanea's Tropical PJs, Nanea's Hula Outfit, bonus included postcards, and exclusive child- and doll-sized posters of Nanea.
|American Girl Historical Characters|
Caroline Abbott ♦ ★
Molly McIntire ♦ ★
|★ Archived / ♦ Part of the BeForever Collection|
|BeForever-Revised and Released Historical Characters|
Molly McIntire ♦ ★
|★ Archived | ♦ Re-released for BeForever | ♥ First Released in BeForever|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.