Molly's Patterns were a set of American Girl Patterns. They were released in 1989 for Molly's Collection and later retired. The patterns allowed skilled tailors to make some of the outfits in Molly McIntire's collection.
- Meet Accessories: Beret and shoulder bag.
- Plaid Jumper and Blouse: Blouse, jumper. Include making an extra skirt from the jumper.
- Party Pinafore and Birthday Crown: Pinafore dress.
- Slicker and Rain Hat: Slicker and rain hat. The slicker is modified to close with snaps.
- Molly's Pajamas: Top, bottoms, and belt.
- Molly's Undies: Undershirt, panties, and slip.
The patterns may be downloaded from http://agplaythings.com/AG%20Patterns/DollDressPatterns.html.
- The doll in the image for Molly's Pajamas does not appear to be Molly; the lips and nose appear different, and the outfit is slightly different from Molly's pajamas in that the collar is not folded down. It may have been a prototype design, or the image may be distorted.