Mia St. Clair was the sixth Girl of the Year released by the American Girl Doll company. She was released in 2008.
Mia is the youngest child and only daughter of Tom and Eve St. Clair. She is their only daughter. Everyone in her family is heavily involved with the local ice skating rink where they play hockey. Mia, however, wants to be a figure skater.
She struggles through adjusting to the new skating style and her book plot revolves around improving as a skater. She is very determined, although often teased by her brothers about figure skating. Mia's best friend is Leah, a talented figure skater, and her nemesis is named Arya. She really inspires people to do things, (anything that they want to do), even if someone is teasing them, hurting them, or disagreeing with what they're doing.
She lives in upstate New York.
- Tom and Eve St Clair: Mia's parents
- Perry: Mia's oldest brother
- Skip: Mia’s second older brother
- Rick: Mia's third older brother
- Leah: Mia's best friend and fellow figure skater
- Arya: Mia's nemesis
- Tori Stafford: Mia's figure skating coach
- Juliana: A snooty girl at Regionals
- See: Mia St. Clair (doll)
- Face Mold: Classic Mold
- Skin: Light, freckles
- Hair: Light red, layered, French braided on the right side near her face.
- Eyes: Hazel
Mia's freckles are unique among the freckled dolls. Rather than dark-colored spots on either side of the nose, her golden-tan freckles have a new pattern and are on top of her nose as well as on either side and on her cheek bones.
- Long-sleeved magenta sweater with snowflake decal
- Grey skirt with sequins, embroidery at waistband
- Blue panties
- Pink tights
- Blue high-top sneakers
- See: Mia's Collection
- Mia is the first and only Girl of the Year to have a PC game, Mia Goes for Great.
|Girls of the Year|
Mia St. Clair