Kirsten's Patterns were a set of American Girl Patterns. They were introduced to Kirsten's Collection in 1989 and retired in 2001. The patterns allowed skilled tailors to make some of the outfits in Kirsten Larson's collection. Retail cost was $20.
- Meet Accessories: Sunbonnet and spoon bag.
- School Dress with Shawl: Dress and shawl.
- Apron Dress and Daisy Wreath: Dress and apron.
- Kirsten's Nightgown: Nightgown.
- Flannel Underwear: Chemise and petticoat.
The pattern may be downloaded from http://agplaythings.com/AG%20Patterns/DollDressPatterns.html. Adobe Reader is needed.