Julie Saves The Eagles is comprised of different locations, which are unlocked throughout the game.
- Julie's Street (This location is available from the beginning of the game)
- Chinatown, San Francisco
- Golden Gate Park
- North Beach (where Julie's father and Ivy's family live)
- Julie's Schoolyard and Library
- Rescue Center (Also referred to throughout the game as The Randall Museum )
- Marin County (A construction site)
- San Bruno Mountain
- The Earth Day event, also held in Golden Gate Park
List of Characters
Julie Saves The Eagles includes a few amount of character's from Julie Albright's stories, as well as some new neighbors and shopkeepers.
Inexplicably, Julie's older sister, Tracy Albright, who plays a main supporting role in the book series, does not make an appearance in the game, while Julie's mother and father do.
- Julie Albright
- Ivy Ling (Julie is able to ask Ivy for help)
- Joyce Albright (Julie is able to ask Joyce, her mother, for help)
- Daniel Albright
- Marilyn Ling (See "Trivia" below)
- Robin Young
- Thomas "T. J." Jefferson
- Gung Gung
- Violet Woodacre
- Golden Gate Park Candy Vendor
- Young Boy Flying a Kite
- Camera Salesman on Julie's Street
- Kite Shop owner (Name signed as "R. Henderson" on petition; also refers to self as Mister Kite)
- Man with Guitar on Julie's Street
- Chinatown Shopkeeper
- Chinatown Fortune Cookie Baker
- Chinatown Pharmacist
- Marin County Construction Foreman
- Ivy's mother is given a name: Marilyn Ling.
- The Kite Vendor on Julie's street asks Julie and Ivy to call him Mister Kite; this is a possible reference to the Beatles's song, "Being For The Benefit of Mister Kite".
- Julie is one of the first Characters to receive a game that she does not share with other characters, along with Kit Kittredge and Mia St. Clair.
- Bon Art Studio
- Games were released for other Historical Characters, but involved multiple characters.