- Face Mold: Josefina Mold
- Skin: Light
- Grace has freckles under her eyes.
- Hair: Straight, medium brown, slight curl under ends, right side part, sideswept bangs
- Grace initially comes with a section of hair sectioned into a braid from her part to the right.
- Eyes: Light Blue
White t-shirt. Print on front: "Paris, Je T'aime" written in cursive script, four pink brush lines, a silhouette of the Eiffel Tower and a blue-gray drawing of a Paris building. Velcros up the back.
Pink skirt. Black bow accent at front. Elastic Waist.
Pale baby pink underwear with white elastic edging.
Medium gray ankle boots. Black soles. Faux gathered slouching. Bow accents at outside ankles.
Silver charm bracelet. Six charms: a French bulldog, a suitcase, a French macaron with a bow, the Eiffel Tower, a postcard and a heart with "Paris" and a smaller heart similar to the one on her beret inside.
Grace Thomas's Outfit was available:
- A mini doll of Grace was released in January 2015 and was sold through bookstores and third party merchant sites.
- Grace was the first Girl of the Year to receive optional, exclusive earrings for her collection.
- Grace is the first and so far only Girl of the Year to not have plainly named meet accessories; the accessories shown on her first book and offered in a bundle with the doll are called Grace's Welcome Gifts.
- Grace's Collection
- Grace (book)
- Grace Stirs it Up
- Grace Makes it Great
- Grace and Sylvie: A Recipe for Family
- The bracelet was released in the summer and is not technically included in the Dress Like Your Doll collection.