Good Job, Kanani is the second book about Kanani Akina.
- 1 Characters
- 2 Chapter By Chapter Summary
- 2.1 Chapter One: Welcome to Akina's
- 2.2 Chapter Two: Ambition
- 2.3 Chapter Three: Surf's Up
- 2.4 Chapter Four: Jinxed
- 2.5 Chapter Five: Trouble at the Cove
- 2.6 Chapter Six: Unexpected Help
- 2.7 Chapter Seven: Aloha Spirit
- 2.8 Chapter Eight: Tutu Lani's Honu
- 2.9 Chapter Nine: The Festival
- 2.10 Chapter Ten: Reunion
- 2.11 Chapter Eleven: Best Friends
- 2.12 Glossary of Hawaiian Words
- 3 Real Girls Who Help Others
- 4 See also
- See Also: Minor Characters in Kanani's Stories
Chapter By Chapter Summary
Chapter One: Welcome to Akina's
Chapter Two: Ambition
Chapter Three: Surf's Up
Chapter Four: Jinxed
Chapter Five: Trouble at the Cove
Chapter Six: Unexpected Help
Chapter Seven: Aloha Spirit
Chapter Eight: Tutu Lani's Honu
Chapter Nine: The Festival
Chapter Ten: Reunion
Chapter Eleven: Best Friends
Glossary of Hawaiian Words
Real Girls Who Help Others
- Francesca L., a girl from Florida, that took pictures of people at her local homeless shelter so that, as she puts it, "they could show their photos to their grandchildren someday."
- Haley T., a Georgia girl, who learned about organizations and programs that collected human hair to make wigs, so she grew a foot of hair in a year and four months, and had it snipped off and donated.
- Andrea F., a Canadian girl who sewed beanbags for kids at a children's hospital, and on her birthday, asked her family and friends to donate to an orphanage she visited outside of Cape Town, South Africa instead of buying her gifts.
- Lindsey M., a Colorado girl, who donated 40 "blizzard boxes" of food for the elderly and disabled for them during snowstorms.
- Ellen B., a girl from North Carolina, who raised money for her school custodian and his wife to `achieve the custodian's dream of visiting San Francisco, California's Golden Gate Bridge.
- Emily L., a Virginian, who collected shoes so girls in Ethiopia could run and go to school.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.