Felicity's Paper Dolls II was a set of paper dolls focusing on Felicity Merriman. It was released in 2005 and retired in 2009.
- Felicity comes in her shift, stays, and pocket.
- Elizabeth Cole comes in a shift, stays, and a pocket.
- Annabelle Cole comes in a shift and stays.
- Posie the Lamb
Outfits and Accessories Represented
- Lilac Gown
- Round-Eared Cap, Choker, Handkerchief, and Purse
- Peach Preserves
- Apple Butter Gown with Work Cap
- Apple Sack, Apple, and Apple Mush in Kettle
- Laced Jacket and Petticoat
- Hornbook, Quill, Ink, and Copybook
- Tea Caddy, Saucer, and Cup
- Night Shift, Cap and Mules
- Noah's Ark
- Bed Warmer and Candle
- Christmas Gown and Stomacher
- Invitation and Fashion Doll
- Holiday Basket
- Spring Gown with Pinner Apron and Pompon
- The apron and pompon is on another page.
- Felicity's Guitar
- Needlework Kit and Frame
- Cake and Tarts, Figurine
- Chocolate Pot and Cup
- Summer Gown, Hat, and Slippers
- Shuttlecock and Battledore
- Mortar, Pestle, Witch Hazel, and Gathering Basket
- Cardinal Cloak (over Apple Butter Gown)
- Muff, Mitts and Pattens
- Riding Habit and Hat with Riding Boots
- Travel Trunk
- Elizabeth's Party Dress
- Annabelle's Engagement Party Dress
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.