The Family Album Quilt (also known as Addy's Family Album Quilt) was introduced to Addy's Collection in 1993. Retail cost was $18 and later increased to $20.
Red and muslin "appliqued" quilt. Red print bordered squares. Square designs from left to right and top to bottom:
- Man and tiger in front of tree
- Eight-petaled flower
- Bird and flower
- House between two trees with bird above
- Man with two women and birds
- Two animals under fruit tree with two birds
- Bird and three flowers
- Flowers in vase
- Hand surrounded by hearts and flowers
Stitched to simulate quilting. Red and green scalloped and embroidered border around sides and bottom. Black gingham backing.
- The images on the quilt were based on an extant quilt, "Family Album Quilt", created circa 1854 by Sarah Ann Wilson.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.