Daniel Albright is the father of Julie Albright.
- Full Name: Daniel Albright
- First Appearance: Meet Julie
- Joyce Albright: Ex-wife
- Julie Albright: Younger daughter
- Tracy Albright: Older daughter
- Maia Albright: Younger sister
- Grandma: Ex-mother-in-law
- Grandpa: Ex-father-in-law
- Nadine Stratton: Ex-sister
- David Stratton: Ex-brother-in-law
Personality and Facts
Daniel is a pilot. It is implied that he divorced his wife because of her desire to start her own business. He expresses similar concern for Julie joining the boys' basketball team, even though he was the one that taught her how to play. He's more traditional than his wife. As a child, he used to have a mountain bike that he loved. He's quite a daring man.
In The Books
Meet Julie: An American Girl
Daniel is not supportive of Julie joining the boy's basketball team because he is worried that the boys will be too rough. He takes Julie and Ivy out to Ghirardelli Square, and Fisherman's wharf.
Daniel takes Tracy and Julie to have tea at the Fairmont hotel.