Dahl Taylor was the third and last illustrator of the Addy Walker books. He redid the illustrations originally done by Melodye Rosales and Bradford Brown, making them uniform, and his illustrations continued into the Short Stories. Many of his illustrations made characters either lighter or darker than they were originally and some scenes less intense, changing several dynamics of the stories in images.
American Girl Books Illustrated
- Meet Addy: An American Girl
- Addy Learns a Lesson: A School Story
- Addy's Surprise: A Christmas Story
- Happy Birthday, Addy!: A Springtime Story
- Addy Saves The Day: A Summer Story
- Changes for Addy: A Winter Story
- Addy's Summer Place
- Addy's Wedding Quilt
- High Hopes for Addy
- Addy's Little Brother
- Addy Studies Freedom
On the website is an image of Josefina Montoya handling burnt bread under "Illustrations"; it is quite possible he was considered for the job.