Since Courtney does not have a set pattern to her collection and has dominantly mix-and-match aspects in her clothing, her collection is sorted into item types.
Items in italics have been retired.
- 1 Doll and Meet Accessories
- 2 Courtney's Awesome '80s Collection
- 3 Other Clothing
- 4 Other Accessories and Furniture
- 5 Books
- 6 Charitable Donation
- 7 Debut Giveaway Items
- 8 Courtney's Ultimate Collection
- 9 Courtney's Totally Rad Collection
- 10 Courtney's Totally Tubular Bundle
- 11 Courtney's Rad Fashion Collection
Doll and Meet Accessories
- Courtney comes with a copy of Courtney Changes the Game.
Courtney's Awesome '80s Collection
The majority of Courtney's wardrobe is a mix and match collection, similar to Modern Mix and Match Sets. The items included are:
- Courtney's Shirt and Tie
- Courtney's T-Shirt and Tank Set
- Courtney's Cropped Jacket
- Courtney's Denim Jacket
- Courtney's Cardigan
- Courtney's Jeans
- Courtney's Skirt and Suspenders
- Courtney's Leggings Set
- Courtney's Splatter Print Dress
- Courtney's Flats and Socks
- Courtney's High-Top Sneakers
- Courtney's Sunglasses
- Courtney's Belt Bag and Watch
- Courtney's Fashion Accessories
- Courtney's White Fringe Jacket
- Courtney's Pleated Shorts
- Courtney's Skirt Set
- Courtney's Tank Top Set
- Courtney's Oversized Blazer
- Courtney's Tights and Leggings Set
- Courtney's Graphic Sweatshirt
- Courtney's Cropped Pink Polka-Dot Top
- Courtney's Awesome Accessories
Other Accessories and Furniture
- Courtney's Accessories
- Courtney's School Supplies
- Courtney's PAC-MAN Lunch Set
- Courtney's Sleepover Accessory Set
- Courtney's Caboodles and Hair Accessories Kit
- Courtney's Care Bears Sleeping Bag Set
- Courtney's Pleasant Company Doll
- Courtney's Bedroom Set
- Courtney's PAC-MAN Arcade Game
- Courtney's Guinea Pig
- Courtney's TV and Fitness Accessories
Through the end of 2020, American Girl matched donations to Girls Who Code up to $50,000. American Girl also offered four $5,000 scholarships to Girls Who Code.
Debut Giveaway Items
At Courtney's debut, customers received a pamphlet for Girls Who Code with a binary code activity inside. They also received a child-size scrunchie in black fabric with multicolored triangle designs. The triangle design was also available in the CYO outfit creator. The scrunchie came wrapped around a card with a drawing of Courtney in her Splatter Print Dress. The scrunchie was placed to look like a skirt on the drawing.
Courtney's Ultimate Collection
Courtney's Ultimate Collection consists of the Courtney doll and book, accessories, PAC-MAN Lunch Set, T-Shirt and Tank Set, Cardigan, Leggings Set, Care Bears Pajamas, and Care Bears Sleeping Bag Set for a cost of $249 ($25 less than purchasing components separately).
Courtney's Totally Rad Collection
Courtney's Totally Rad Collection consists of the Courtney doll and first book, accessories, shirt and tie, jeans, skirt and suspenders, splatter print dress, cropped jacket, flats and socks, belt bag and watch, sunglasses, and fashion accessories for a cost of $245 ($27 less than purchasing components separately).
When Courtney's Jeans were retired, the collection was retired with it.
Courtney's Totally Tubular Bundle
Courtney's Totally Tubular Bundle consists of the Courtney doll and book, the second book Courtney: Friendship Superhero, accessories, fitness outfit, pajamas, guinea pig, and Caboodles and hair accessories kit for $255 ($20 less than purchasing components separately).
Courtney's Rad Fashion Collection
Courtney's Rad Fashion Collection consists of the blazer, jacket, tank top set, tights and leggings, skirt set, and fashion accessories for $97 ($5 less than purchasing components separately).