Benny Rubin is the younger brother of Rebecca Rubin.
- 1 Family
- 2 Personality and Facts
- 3 In the Books
- 4 References
- Louis Rubin: Father.
- Mama Rubin: Mother.
- Sadie and Sophie Rubin: Older sisters.
- Victor Rubin: Older brother.
- Rebecca Rubin: Older sister.
- Bubbie Shereshevsky: Grandmother.
- Grandpa Shereshevsky: Grandfather.
Personality and Facts
Benny is five years old at the start of the series. He loves to laugh. He can be extremely gullible but is eager to help in any way.
In the Books
When Max comes over for dinner, he tells a joke about lions. Benny is very confused and gullible, and sincerely believes that lions could come to the Rubin apartment. Later, he helps Rebecca put on a show in front of the neighborhood for money.
- A Bundle of Trouble, pg. 12: Mr. Brodsky spoke to [Naomi Brodsky]. "My dear, we have our first visitors. This is Mrs. Rubin and her children - young Benjamin, then Rebecca [...]"