Ana Rubin is the cousin of Rebecca Rubin.
- Name: Ana Rubin
- First Appearance: Rebecca and Ana
Personality and Facts
Ana is the youngest and only daughter of her parents. In Meet Rebecca, she is mentioned as being ill; the war in Russia has been poor for her health.
Ana learned English from a boarder in Russia; she has an accent which sounds like a mispronunciation. She is described by her brothers as being a girl afraid of everything. Due to the stresses of her life in Russia, Ana is very skinny and scrawny.
- Jacob Rubin: Father.
- Fannie Rubin: Mother.
- Josef Rubin: Older brother.
- Michael Rubin: Older brother.
- Louis Rubin: Uncle.
- Mama Rubin: Aunt.
- Sadie and Sophie Rubin: Cousins.
- Victor Rubin: Cousin.
- Rebecca Rubin: Cousin.
- Benny Rubin: Cousin.
- Bubbie: Great-aunt.
- Grandpa: Great-uncle.
In The Books
- Ana is paired up with Rebecca in Rebecca's Play Scenes and Paper Dolls and appears in doll form in Rebecca's Fashion Design Portfolio; it was theorized she might have been chosen as a Best Friend Character if Rebecca had gotten one.